Monday, August 26, 2013

Not Quite Blogging


This is a good time to announce that I am taking a break from writing economics blog posts on this blog for the Fall Term. Instead, I will be featured on Not Quite Noahpinion! Our team profile can be found here, and I already have a post on gold returns up.

But don't worry, this blog won't completely die out. I will be writing more technical pieces for this blog. In particular, I want to write some tutorials on some R functions, as I have accumulated a good bit of experience with them over the summer and I hope to make the beauty of R more accessible to my fellow college researchers.

I encourage you to follow Noah's blog, and as always, you can stay in touch with me through Twitter (@yichuanw). Tune in for more economics come winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment